1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

problem with e47

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by moe2173, Dec 27, 2008.

1. moe2173

moe2173 Junior Member
    from ohio

i have a e47 meyers set uo on my jeep, it works left & right up & down. My problem is the blade creeps down while i'm driving. i have to keep raising it up. Can anybody help.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

this is most definitely the wrong forum for this question.

go to the Meyer forum and this will get answered fast enough.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

4. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

Hi Moe, welcome to plowsite! :waving: On one of my E47s it was severe pitting on the inside of the cylinder that caused the packing cup to wear out. I got the pump from a friend(freebie) who said he never ever flushed it, and it showed when I opened it. I cleaned out all the crappy goo and put a new Ram, Cylinder, Packing Cup and Seals. It now works like a champ! This is just one scenario for you to contemplate. Like Basher said, could be other reasons too, good luck. :salute: