1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

problem posting pic...please help!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tim975, Nov 9, 2004.

1. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Hey guys, need a little help here, I'm trying to post a pic in one of the threads, I go thru and find the pic I want, hit the "upload" button, but when I do, it says "upload error", I already have that pic in another thread, and it won't let me post it in the thread I want it in. Any suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

Hi Tim,

Not sure if this correct, but this is the only way I can figure out how to do it. You have to go into your "user cp"... scroll down to where it says attachement, click on that. You have to delete the attachment that you want to use. That's the only way I know of that will let you post the same exact pic twice.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I had the same problem but I figured out that if you resize it just a hair, you can repost the same pic.

4. tim975

tim975 Senior Member

Thanks!

Hey you guys, thanks a lot for the help. Do you think it would delete it from the thread it was previously posted in? just curious.

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

No, it won't.