1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Problem opening threads.

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by sargex595, Jan 26, 2013.

1. sargex595

sargex595 Member

I have been having a issue for several weeks with navigating this site. It seems to take me about 7 to 9 seconds to open a thread. It was never like this before and I'm not having this problem anywhere else. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
    Curt.

2. sargex595

sargex595 Member

I mis-spoke. It takes about 5 seconds to open them. Before they would open right up.

Curt.

3. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

Yup, and sometimes I have to click on the address bar again to get it to open.

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

are you using a different browser or has anything else changed on your end? doesn't appear as though threads are opening slower then normal on my end

5. sargex595

sargex595 Member

No, not that I'm aware of. Just seems to be slower than I remember it being.

Curt.