1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by trfrench, Dec 14, 2009.

1. trfrench

trfrench Junior Member

Will Buyers Pro-Wings work on Boss standard duty plow? I was on Central Parts website tonight, and the way I read it they will not work on a Boss. I need wings but do not want to have to spend the extra money on Boss wings, if I don't have to. Thank you very much.
  2. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

That's the same wings I have on my Boss Poly, I have used them on this plow for 2 yrs and have No problems as of yet, they say ur not supposed to use them on poly blades, but I did it anyways!Goodluck
  3. trfrench

trfrench Junior Member

ok thank you
  4. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

used pro wings on my 7-6 V & the 8-2 V- works fine. Planning to put them on my 9-2 this season....
  5. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

They'll work fine but the Boss wings are so much better. I would not ever consider the pro wings again. Junk compared to the Boss wings
  6. trfrench

trfrench Junior Member

I would love to have Boss wings, but I don't plow enough yet to justify spending the extra momney.

Thank you, all for your help. Now I'm going to CPW to buy myself an early Christmas present.
  7. JT's Plow

JT's Plow Junior Member

Good luck. I have pw22's on my 7'6"v and they are just fine. I may upgrade someday but it sure beats not having any at all.
  8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Try looking for used Boss Wings
    They are hard to find but you can..........
    I got a set for $300 and cleaned them up and they work great

Good luck