1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I couldn't open your first link, however I have a set just like the ones in the second link, bought off e-bay for $ 150.00.

I e-mailed all the people that bought them from this guy before I did and they all have nothing but positive stuff to say about them. Took me about 2 hours to install in my BOSS, they come off in about 10 seconds. Well worth it if you have a straight blade.

3. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

besides the price, no differance.
    I have a set of the bottom ones, they are just fine.

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

If I remember correctly, the ones from Tim Wallace were a bit wider, perhaps 6" on each side, or pitched farther forward for better containment. As well as being braced better, a huge plus compared to the weak pro-wings.

Email Tim and see if he wont send you some more information. or stop by, he's located in Bolingbrook.