1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro wings??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by heliski989, Jan 8, 2005.

1. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

i have been doing some research and cant figgure out if wings are worth it or not. i was thinking about making box blade sides for it or maby getting wings i want them to aid in clean up. any thoughts
  2. DJC

DJC Senior Member

They work very good. Do a search becaused this has been talked about many times :waving:
  3. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

We are happy with ours,but keep extra rubber edges handy
  4. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

I would like pro wings as well, but the issue is that the plow will be to wide and I don't want to get of truck and take them on and off everytime the plow won't fit in an alley or driveway... Does anyone make sides for a plow?
  5. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

This is why the Blizzard 810 power plow was invented and is now enjoying tremendous sales.
  6. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

mylawn turkey wings turn your plow into a box plow so width is unaffected.
  7. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

where did you find these lawn turkey wings and how do they work??
  8. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

JUSTBE Member

MYLAWN03: Do you have these PRO-WINGS on your BOSS V-PLOW? I am curious as to how these work on the v-plows.

Thanks everyone.