1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ggwash21, Jan 16, 2004.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

has anyone put pro-wings on there plow? i wanna know how they work and how good are they?? any info will help
    i puttign them on a C-8.5 meyers

2. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Click on the "search" link and type in "pro-wings" , you will find lots of threads on this topic.

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

ok i have a set now and no instructions can some one briefly tell me how? i have the concept. any pics?

4. tawilson

tawilson Senior Member

5. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i have the direction
    ill fax them to you if you have a fax#or give me your email address ill email them

you cant pm me
    im on the sites s--- list
    john

6. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

7. paponte

paponte Senior Member

While you guys are on the subject... Does anyone know why they do not recommend them for 9-10' plows?

8. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

probably way to wide haha i would think you could put them on but who knows

9. JMR

JMR Senior Member

If you a truck that will push the load another 22" plus the inward angle will give you, go for it. Just keep in mind you are adding almost 2' to your blade width. You might want to remove them when traveling between jobs. Man could you move some snow!

10. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

i'm assuming these can be mounted on a boss stright blade with no problem

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  11. JMR

JMR Senior Member

I can't see why not. Best $165 + freight you'll spend. After you have them, you will wonder how you ever plowed without them.

12. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

Yeah, that's my question too, Eyesell. I've always seen people advertising them for Westerns and Meyers, but never for Boss plows.

Does anyone have these on their Boss straight blade? I don't see why you couldn't, but want to be sure before I get a set!!

INDY

www.indysnowplowers.com