1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-wings- who makes them

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by senor plow, Mar 11, 2001.

1. senor plow

senor plow Junior Member

I am trying to do some more research on prowings before I buy them. Does anyone know which company makes them? I want to see them physically and see if they are for me. Does anyone know any distributors in the eastern Mass area?

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

mine are made by buyers... they are an after market company making a lot of after market parts for plows...i have seen some other designs but i think they were completely homemade
  3. lawn and stump

lawn and stump Junior Member

I got Plow-mate wings from J Thomas 1-800-828-7980 $180 a pair and worth it. I have used them 2 yrs and love them
    You do have to drill holes in your plow 4 3/8" holes and 1 1-1/4 hole in ea side. Might scare some people. I didn't know at first if I wanted to drill my new plow, a meyer 7.5
    but I'm glad I did. The 10" of rubber on ea side let's you
    clean to the turf with out sodding-great for circle drives
    the type people but plow stakes on inside turns and expect
    you not to run them over!