1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro wings w/urethane edge

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigearl, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

How do the urethane edges work on the the pro wings? The rubber edges seem to wear fast. Thanks

BIG Earl
  2. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

never used them on wings but use a urethane edge on a boss v- plow and v-plow for my atv. works very well.
  3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I've got them, and I'd never use rubber ones if you paid me. U edges are money very well spent.
  4. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Is this urethane stock that your cutting to make work on wings or is there someone who sells pre cut add ons for pro wings?
    If so who? Where can I get some?
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I got my pro wings with my plow used and they have urethane on them, they look like they work much better than the rubber edges on the other wings.
  6. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

I made the UHMW edges on my wings. They work very well. The rubber ones will last long time if you take the wings off when you dont need them... Like smaller lots and drives where you are hitting frozen snow, and curbs...

Thats how I tore the rubber ones off the first time.. Only takes about 2 min to take wings off or put them on. So thats what I do...
  7. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

The very best thing to replace your pro wings with is a new SpeedWing:cool:

I did.....:rolleyes: