1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro wings pw22

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Hardware 2, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Hardware 2

Hardware 2 Junior Member

Got a set that i was gonna put on my plow but changed my mind.

Brand new in the box. not sure if i still have the instructions.

First $150.00 pick up only S.E pa Penndel Pa

2. Striper1263

Striper1263 Member

3. Hardware 2

Hardware 2 Junior Member

I do have the instructions and the original beat up box. sorry no pics but if you do a search you can find them.
  4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Will you ship them?
  5. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Reasonable price,
    Why not return them for full exchange? I think they are a great idea and time saver; I perdonally dont want to drill a 1"1/8 whole through the moldboard of my new plow; they're definetly grat for a older plow blade(jmo)
  6. Hardware 2

Hardware 2 Junior Member

Still have these for sale..
    Local pick up only.
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  7. Hardware 2

Hardware 2 Junior Member

Come and get them!! 215-669-5555
  8. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Why not ?
    Unless of course you get paid by the hour. I always laugh when I hear guys say they dont want to drill holes in there work trucks or accessory's. After all, what is a "work" truck for ? To make money, or sit in the yard and look good ? The more you make for each piece on the road the better off you are. The way things are going and rates from the seventy's and early eighty's the norm now, efficiency will be the only way to stay alive...