1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro wings or meyer wings

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by iceyman, Nov 29, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i am going to be doing mostly commercial but may have to do about 15 resis per storm. since NJ doesnt get alot of snow i dont know if i should get the official meyer wings for $360 or the pro wings for $220. i know these will cut time down for commercial lots i was just looking for input on which ones to get. i have heard a lil bashing on here about the pro wings but any help would be appreciated. thanks

does anybody have the meyer wings on here?
  2. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I'm thinking you can still get into the Pro wings for about 180. I've seen them somewhere. I know this isn't the answer to your question, but I though this might help in influencing your decision.
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

stick to OEM they usually are better
  4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

No experience with either (yet) but the meyers look alot stronger. Alot of bracing behind them. But so many people run pro wings that I'm giving them a shot first.
  5. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

not familar with the Meyer wings. i have 6 sets of Pro wings on plows and have had good luck so far.
  6. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

CPW sells Pro Wings for $178. I have 2 sets of pro Wings been using them for 4 seasons and no bent ones yet. The Meyer wings just came out this year so you will not have too many people with expirience using them yet. I just bought a new set of pro Wings for my Meyer CP-8 this year, my vote is for Pro Wings.
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thanks for the input and yea the pro wings are 178 but the cheapest shippin is 30 something. looks like ill be getting the pro wings. hopefully it snows sometime soon.