1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PRO WINGS on Meyer Agressor blade ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rmhconst, Nov 18, 2005.

1. rmhconst

rmhconst Junior Member
    from va

Will pro wings work on a meyers agressor blade, it has more curve than standard C series blades. It is full trip 31 1/2" tall blade... And am i correct in my thinking that getting the 7 1/2' blade w/ the prowings will be an excellent improvement to a straight blade, enough of an improvement as not to justify geting a V plow. I am in Va. we get 2" to 6" usually, I do 9 bank parking lots. My thoughts are that the 7 1/2' blade will make driving a lot safer w/ all the morons on the road. That the wings will up width to more than an 8' when they are on, and that i can just slip them on with EASE. I see that "scoops" are available, but they seem to extend straight out from the blade on a straight plow.... and that the prowings come out at an angle . I got 2004 frod f250 super duty V10.....:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: