1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Wings on Meyer 2 meter plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by gleckler44, Jan 13, 2014.

1. gleckler44

gleckler44 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I am looking to put a set of Pro Wings on my Meyer. I have seen websites say that Pro Wings won't fit on a Meyer 2 meter plow. I bought my plow used and am not sure what type of plow it is. How can i determine if it is a 2 meter or not?

2. goel

goel PlowSite.com Addict

Post us a picture.

3. gleckler44

gleckler44 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I can post a picture in the morning. It is on a 1989 Dodge Ram Sno Commander. Do you know what came on those?

4. gleckler44

gleckler44 Junior Member
    from Ohio

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

If there's a will there's away, I put Pro Wings on my Meyer Poly Plow and "they say" they're not meant to be used on a poly.

Your plow is more than likely a ST or C series blade

6. tyreese27

tyreese27 Member

Really how do you determine if its 2 meter? Its call a tape measure :laughing: and why would you buy a plow and not know what it is or any of that? next thing your going to ask if will fit on you honda civic lol

I'll help you out and do the math for you 2 meters = 6 and half feet.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014