1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Wings on a Poly Plow questions

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Kenyou, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Kenyou

Kenyou Senior Member

Hi guys. I would like to know if anybody has put Pro Wings on their Ploy Plow in the way the dlsc and Doom & Gloom has done and has illustrated on 1-16-08. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=69403&highlight=wings

It really looks solid and would love to put them on my Meyers poly plow. Now that you have had them for a while, would you change the way you installed them? I know dlcs said to use 2 pieces of 3 inch wide flat stock but I don't know what thickness. Or does it even matter? Also, can this welding be done with the mold board still on the plow? I don't cherish taking my mold board off but I don't want to melt it either. I sure would appreciate any advise that you could give me.

Thanks a million.