1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro wings on 7'6" Std

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Dailylc, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

I have a Dodge Ram 1500 that I run a 7' 6" Western ultramount. I have the opp. to bid a property next to 1 I already do, but would take forever with my straight blade because the snow has to be moved to 2 specific areas. we average about 12" of snow per year and get 1"-3" at a time. Would Pro Wings work on this truck/blade.

2. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Yes they would and excellently I might add.
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

There is my 7.6 pro with wings. The wings make a huge difference on speed. They also scoop inward some to help control runoff and allow you to push straight more moving more snow.
  4. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Thanks Guys! I'm going to get me a set ASAP.
    Where did you get yours?
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I bought the plow used and they were on it already. They extend the plow from 7.6ft to 9.7ft.
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i got mine from CPW shipped for $210
  7. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Thanks Guys! I ordered a set from CPW. Can't wait to put them on.
  8. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I ordered those plow wings at christmas time from Northern Tool and got them for $176.?? delivered to my door.
  9. jmainel1

jmainel1 Junior Member

What is the site name for this CPW company...was the $210 for the Western Wings or the Pro Wings name brand? Cheapest I've seen the Western wings was $400
  10. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

There Pro wings....CPW