1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Wings Brand New!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRSlawn, Jan 29, 2006.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

I have a set of buyers pro wings they are brand new still in sealed box sold the plow that I was going to mount them on. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!
  2. Northman

Northman Senior Member
    from Ohio

Meyer's plow and pumps, I still dont like them. I think they are cheaply built. But you know how we were talking about dealer service. Well I found a dealer 4-5 miles from the house and he has been a meyer dealer since the 70's. So I guess I had to go with dealer service, over what I really want, another Northman. Heres the plow set up I went with. Just wanted a 7.5 to put on the truck and put the 6.5 on the blazer. Will they fit this? Are you selling the 7.5 plow blade? or quick mounts?
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  3. NJConstruction

NJConstruction Junior Member
    from NJ