1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Wings: are they the way to go ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rmhconst, Nov 22, 2005.

1. rmhconst

rmhconst Junior Member
    from va

PRO WINGS:even thou one must drill in the mold board, is it the way to go, are their other brands(turk-key, scoops....others) that do not drill through the mold board..... I HAD INVISIONED A HINGE SORTA LIKE THAT of a gate hinge and the way a gate drops onto it....not holes drilled through the board...just hinges welded on the back. and simply droping the piece into the hinge hole, that is welded to the abck frame....who has mounted these or crafted it from scratch ?:drinkup: :gunsfiring: :jester:
  2. little pat

little pat Member

I haven't tried the other variations but I have the pro wings and I will never plow without them again. They cut down on plowing time so, unless you're getting paid by the hour, they are the way to go.