1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro wings and lift

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by supersteve1191, Mar 5, 2009.

1. supersteve1191

supersteve1191 Member

I have a couple more questions. I have a opportunity to get a set of pro wings for $75. I have heard nothing but good things about these wings, so should I get them. Also I was thinking about putting a 3in body lift on my truck, along with 33in tires. will this affect plowing since it is only a body lift? By the way all the help and advice from this site is awsome and I really appreciate it. Thanks
  2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I've heard guys say that visibility is affected with a lifted truck, but personally I don't know. Pro-wings I do know- I have them on both of my Fishers and they're worth every penny. A wider tire won't be as good as a tall narrow tire in the snow. Put the 33's on in the warmer months. JMO. Good luck.
  3. pashtrd

pashtrd Member

I have always plowed with lifted trucks. My current truck is a Dodge ram with a 4" lift and 35's. Plows great, visibility is just fine.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Get bigger whips
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

pro wings save time a great investment...
  6. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

I bought a set of wings and installed them last year. Made a 13 hour lot in to a 9 hour lot. Hotel and 2 restaraunts. Lot less clean up.