1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Turf Snow Removal Equipment pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bossman22, Jan 31, 2010.

1. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Heres some pics from this last storm sorry I didnt get pics of all the other trucks we were awful busy all day and night getting everything open. Quick info im 17 dont bash! I own this business with my brother he gets the insurance and all the proper stuff dont get me wrong I am the soul owner of the business just not technically. I mow landscape and plow this is my 3rd year doing this. The truck shown is an 02 2500hd 6.0 and is awesome to pull with. The bobcat was bought brand new in 08 its the s205 with cab and all the extras. The trailer is 22ft tilt pj. I run this rig and my other employees run the others. Thanks.

2. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

Looks good man, nice to see some other young people like myself out there working for a living not just living off mommy and daddy. I started at your age right out of high school. Gook luck and nice exuipment by the way.
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Loks great I wish my son had your drive to be working at your age.
  4. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

haha thanks guys dont worry my parents still get on my about going to parties and stuff. But I owe it all to them they helped my start out by buying my first truck which is that 2500hd (for just $3000) and then I just built from there buying mowers and trailers and such.
  5. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

If you work hard you gotta play hard or life wouldnt be fun. :drinkup: Remember we arent here for a long time we are here for a good time :nod:
  6. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I agree with that maybe thats what i should tell my parents as my excuse next time. :) haha
  7. BoyneCityGuy

BoyneCityGuy Senior Member

nice lookin rig man! how do you like the PJ trailer? i am lookin pretty hard at a PJ dump trailer, any input would be great! im a young guy too, good to see more of us on here, work ethic is a beautiful thing :)
  8. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

That's awesome, man.

Glad to see not everyone in our generation is lazy. I'm 17 as well. Most people I go to school with have never held a job. Ever.

I'm definitely jealous of that setup you've got there. My 99 F350 is my biggest and most expensive piece of kit but it is fully paid. That Bobcat is a SWEET machine.

Congrats again and good luck.
  9. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

how can you legally purchase anything being 17 you cant sign a loan ? or is the stuff in your brothers name ? or loans
  10. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty impressive for 17, I'm 18 and thought I was doing pretty good but DAMN, lol.
  11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Hey looks good, you weren't by chance over here in El Dorado during that storm were you? I saw a truck trailer and skid just like that going down central while I was out.
  12. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

man good job,
    I'm in the kc metro area and I'm also 17 right now and looking for an 03 f-250 crew cab diesel 4x4 now to.
  13. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

I never realized that their are so many 17 year olds that actually do this kind of work. I've been telling my friends around here that they can get paid 40 bucks an hour to snowblow in the middle of the night. But no one does it, it makes no sense. Kids these days don't want to work.
  14. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

ya the pj is great I have 2 others and wouldnt go with another brand. My next trailer will be a 40ft pj gooseneck and it will hold my new to me CAT and the bobcat at the same time that is if i get the cat. As for loans the bobcat was my one and only I put half down and he signed for the loan but it is fully paid off. Austin that wasnt me I stay wichita only. Thanks everyone for the comments.
  15. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

looks good i wish i could of had stuff like that at 17
  16. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Congrats on all your success, especially at your age. Hard work and dedication always pays off in the end, and you are well on your way. Do you plow with the Chevy in the pics, or just pull the Bobcat around from job to job?
  17. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

that truck dosent have a plow I don't want to unhook it and plow then hook it back up when done.
  18. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Kudos to you!... now that your starting to grow your biz and have a few things to lose in the process, take my advice and see a lawyer to put everything into a llc, s corp, ect... so you don't lose the stuff you've worked so hard for!....trust me, its money well spent!
  19. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

What exactly will that do so that if i get into trouble i dont lose the equipment?
  20. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

do some searching ... lots of good points... its called covering your arse.....