1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro to Install Strobes in West Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SnowGuy, Aug 11, 2010.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Looking for someone to install 2 sets of strobes in 2011 F350 Crew Cab Powerstroke truck in west central Ohio, Lima / Findlay / Kenton area. Must be extremely neet and do a fantastic job. Will provide quality strobes / wiring, place to work, etc., just need someone for the install due to my "blown" back, I cannot crawl around under the truck any longer. Willing to pay fair price in CASH !!! Call me @ 419-674-1717 / Jerry
  2. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

mikes auto center does a great job located in mansfield ohio (419) -884-0005
  3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

get with the guy Wkahler a few threads up....word has it he is having a ringer drive in from Chicago.
  4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Thats a great idea!!!!
  5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If your interested i think i am having George come my way the middle to end of September if you want to try and get him while he is in the area!! Feel free to contact me and i can get you his info, billk726@aol.com

6. Dissociative

Bill said he will buy the beer so we are going to do a PLOWSITE MEET.....and i'm gonna give him a hand doing his truck....

lets do a meet up and i'll help you all wire your stuff.....just buy the beer and BBQ...
  7. cvwhr

cvwhr Member

Would like to get in on this meet. I have 97 f250 that I want cab marker to be strobe but don't have a clue on what I'm doin
  8. Dissociative

email any of us
  9. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

George and I sharing a 12 pack as he helps me install my strobes. Can't wait until my biz partner says he is 100% in (Read: financial backer). Now I've had too much time to think about everything though...........so now I'm wondering how cool it might be to put some strobes in the duallie fender flare lights......

So far, I'm going strobes in the four corners, 95db backup buzzer, and backup lights. I'm thinking some strobes in the flares would be way cool.........Orrrrrr they may be a HUGE pain in the arse when backing up.

Thoughts anyone?