1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Tech Snow Pusher - Snow Plow Equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snowequip, Nov 19, 2013.

1. snowequip

snowequip Junior Member

1 available
    12ft loader model are capable of pushing 15 cubic yards of snow in one pass.
    Rubber edge base provides the optimum show clearing performance for rubber edged units, flip unit over to use metal cutting edge.
    Models SP12L
    Price 2750.00

3 available
    The 12ft backhoe models can push 11 yards of snow in one pass.
    Rubber edge provides the optimum show clearing performance for rubber edged units
    Models SP12B
    Price $2250.00

Protech Snow Pusher.JPG

2. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

I assume the loader pusher is bucket mount ? Have any pictures ?

3. snowequip

snowequip Junior Member

I have another pic but I do not know how to post it without making another thread. It does mount to a bucket

4. SHAWZER

How old is the loader pusher ? Shape of cutting edges ? Is that a little of the bucket mount in the first picture ? Sure would like to see a picture even if you make another thread . Thanks.

5. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Click "post reply" not quick reply, click on the paperclip and upload it from your computer.

6. snowequip

snowequip Junior Member

Send me your email I will send it now. I have 2 people coming to look at it tomorrow aft. Do you want to see tomorrow?

7. SHAWZER

I pm my email to you , thanks

8. snowequip

snowequip Junior Member

Im no techy, i don't know how to view. Text my cell ill send pic 6475284628. Thanks

9. SHAWZER

10. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Sooooooooooo Pictures????