1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Tech Salutes "Sno Fighters"

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Apr 7, 2015.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

ROCHESTER, NY-March 23, 2015 – As part of their yearly “Thank You” campaign, Pro-Tech has launched www.snofighters.com, a website paying tribute to snow and ice management contractors.
    The “Thank You” campaign is a yearly effort by Pro-Tech to recognize companies and individuals who play a role in clearing snow from commercial properties. This year’s campaign included a customer-submitted picture contest and the creation of a “Thank You” video.

The video shows a quick glimpse into the life of a “Sno Fighter” as he prepares to battle a winter storm. Pro-Tech customer Rick Wallenhorst from RJW Enterprises volunteered his time, equipment, and employees for the video shoot. Both the video and customer-submitted pictures can be found at www.snofighters.com

“Sno Fighters work long tireless hours and are often under-appreciated by the public,” said Pro-Tech Marketing Director Jered Shuknecht, “they make winter travel safe for everyone. Creating this video is one small way we can show our appreciation to both our customers and the industry as a whole.”
    The video was shot and created by design firm, Makeway and production company Fish and Crown Creative out of Rochester, NY.

2. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

If my alarm went off at 02:30, I would be saying oh crap I am late. lol....