1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Tech Sale Prices Posted On-Line

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by cjm8232, Jun 18, 2010.

1. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Pro-Tech has posted the current sale price of all their snow pushers online and is offering free freight to your dealer.

Check it out here: http://www.snopusher.com/Default.aspx?tabid=6117

It seems like no one ever wants to post prices on Plow Site, but Pro-Tech has stepped up and posted their current nationwide sale price. It's the lowest price ever offered by Pro-Tech.

Nothing has been done to "cheapen up" the quality of the legendary Pro-Tech Yellow Sno Pusher. The rubber on the rubber edged pushers is still the original rubber compound that made Pro-Tech famous, the paint is still the super durable Pro-Tech yellow applied at over 3mils thick, the wear shoes are still made from the same AR plate they have always been made from...Everything that has made Pro-Tech famous for it's durability and proven value is still there, only now they are available at the lowest sale price ever!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  2. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Our dealers across the US have units in stock at the sale price now! Our dealer locator only searches a 60 mile radius, so if no dealer comes up on the dealer locator call us at 888-787-4766, we have an inside sales staff always manning the phones and we will help direct you to your nearest dealer.

Thanks in advance to everyone who came to out booth at the SIMA show this year!

3. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

question for you and it has nothing to do with pricing but maybe other guys wonder the same thing.

i want to design a rubber pad or bumper to attach to the side of you pusher shoes. the problem I ran into is that, we use your pushers to do a lot of cut out work along curbing and what (16 foot pushers), but this past spring, we had to do quite a bit of repair because the pusher was scratching the surface of the curbing. do you have any ideas? i try and get the guys to just rub up along the curbs but when you run big 4x4 tractor, 5 yrd loaders, etc., it can get tough to enforce that.

4. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

I would probably use UHMW poly, instead of rubber. UHMW is non-marking,has the slickness of teflon and the hardness of steel. We could probably fabricate something, but being in our busy season, it would be better for us to do something like this in the off season. Call Tony and set up a time to stop by our shop, we can show you what the UHMW material is and we can sell it to you and I know you guys have a pretty good shop and could possibly fabricate something.

5. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds good.