1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro tech pushers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bossman 92, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I know where there are 2 pushers, an 8' and a 12' both for $1500 they look like they are in good condt. Let me know if you are intersted.

Bossman

2. wakesetter2001

wakesetter2001 Member

I am interested and I did PM you.

3. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

can you get a pic of them and are they bucket mount, or skidsteer mount or???

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I know a guy who has a brand new he ordered for some one and the guy stiffed him on it after he recieved it I can check with him for details if your interested, I know he REALLY wants to get this out of his way at the shop, pm me if you are interested and I will get the details, It is located in Saginaw,MI

5. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I need a 8' if someone wants to email me at dab0056@sbcglobal.net as I can not seem to grasp the PM feature.

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

click on the member's profile and on the right hand side under "Contact Info" you will see where it says "send a private message to"...

7. Bossman 92

I will get you guys the info in the morning. I found them in a trading post yesterday, if I had a use for them I wiuld buy them in a heart beat.

Bossman

8. Bossman 92

Sorry for the delay, I have been swamped. the number is 513 678 1597. Good luck guys

9. INNOVATIVE55071

INNOVATIVE55071 Junior Member

Do you still have them??
    Please let me know.
    thanks,
    tom
    651 755 2402