1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Tech Pushers Are In Stock Now for 2011

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Sep 30, 2011.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Winter is going to be here before we know it. Our dealers are stocked up with pushers and ready for this winter, which is sure to be a crazy one. Unlike the majority of the competition, Pro-Tech has large quantities of pushers in stock and ready to be delivered to your nearest dealer freight free!

Locate your nearest dealer by going to http://www.protechcorp.com/Dealers.aspx or you can always call 1-888-787-4766 to speak with someone.

Here's to a great winter and happy pushing!

2. SNOMACHINE

SNOMACHINE Senior Member

Its sad! I've bought 6 push plows from you guys. Wonderful pushers never had a problem. But now i cant come to you in Rochester to puchase my plows any more. Now I have to pay more money to get the same product from an Ohio Cat dealer. To bad cause i liked the drive up there and dealing with you guys hands on. Because of this I have purchased 3 new BX-12 pushers by BOSS. Hope it was worth it!!!