1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Tech Makes “Project Sno Fighter” Documentary Available

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution is making its “Project Sno Fighter” documentary available to the public. The film premiered at the Snow and Ice Management Association’s (SIMA’s) Symposium on June 22, 2011, and now the company is sharing the video on its website, www.protechcorp.com/snofighter1, as well as giving away a limited number of DVDs.

Sponsored by Pro-Tech and produced by award-winning filmmaker Joshua C. Pies of C47 Films, “Project Sno Fighter” pays tribute to snow and ice professionals by highlighting the lives of five contractors throughout the U.S. and Canada. The participants were chosen based on their ability to depict a diverse and accurate picture of the industry, and filming took place from January through March 2011.

“’Project Sno Fighter’ belongs to the people of the snow and ice industry,” said Jeff Luke, director of marketing for Pro-Tech. “We encourage everyone to view the video online, and to share it with friends, family and colleagues.”

Founded in 1991, Pro-Tech is the industry-leading manufacturer of commercial-duty containment plows. In addition to these products, the company now offers an extended line of snow removal attachments for skid steers and compact tractors, including blowers, brooms and blades. Pro-Tech takes pride in its proven value, offering a combination of low price, high quality and ready availability to the market. For more information, contact Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution, 711 West Avenue, Rochester, NY 14611, call 888-787-4766, e-mail info@protechcorp.com, or visit www.protechcorp.com

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I just recieved my DVD in the mail. I can't wait to wach it.
  3. herb1001

herb1001 Senior Member

When does sno fighter 3 come out?
  4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Pretty sure it will be released at the SIMA show like every year, then they will make it available online shortly after.