1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-tech 12' backhoe ist snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jd10477, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jd10477

jd10477 Junior Member

12' Pro-Tech backhoe ist steel edge snow pusher for sale, good condition $3000.00. Call Josh at 330-416-0680. It is located in Seville, Ohio about 40 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio can load onto semi if needed.

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Any pics of pusher?

3. jd10477

jd10477 Junior Member

Yes, I have them on another post on this site with another pusher I had for sale. I cannot upload them on this thread because they are in the same file the other post was in. the post was in this forum in the first week of October, if you cannot find them call me with info and I will e-mail them to you. Thanks

4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

5. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I just found the post when you sent that link. Has the left side of that pusher had something done to it? Looks like the left side plate does extend back as far as the right.

6. jd10477

jd10477 Junior Member

Nothing has been done to back of pusher or back of sides.The front bottom on both sides have been replaced by a local fab shop. Call me with e-mail and I can give you more pictures, Unit is straight, just could use coat of paint and new steel edge which I can replace if your serious about buying. this unit has a steel edge that cuts cleaner than rubber.