1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro street diesel

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rob_cook2001, Aug 11, 2011.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Well we ran my Brothers race truck in the pro street class this weekend and did pretty dang good.
    I had to run his truck for him (license issues lol). We came in 3rd place behind Dmitri and Misery racing. We ran a new best time of 11.509 at 120mph. Need some more fuel and spray and it's time for 10's.
    Here are a few bad vids.
    Robet

11.50 at truck fest http://youtu.be/4jo3vUDh0yo

11.89 run on fuel after getting the truck back together. When he turned his lights on my heart kinda jumped http://youtu.be/pLXWGvV7Ppg

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Nice Dodge!

3. cdahl1177

cdahl1177 Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

thats a FAST truck

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice runs. I took mine back in the spring and did a shake down pass on my lowest tune of 13.6@115 with a 2.3 60. The next pass I blew a coolant line and fogged the whole track down. I really need to go back. When are you going to get your truck out?

5. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thats pretty cool! I used to run a ProStreet car for years. But never saw alot of trucks but I have been reading that they are getting the diesels to run pretty well. How much spray?

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What is up with the cop car?

Sweet truck.

7. rob_cook2001

I am hoping to have my truck to the track in the next 3 weeks.
    We were in spraying about 70hp.... its a .072 jet.
    There are always a few cop cars on wed night because it is sponsored by the state patrol so a
    Few officers come play.

8. Jewell1386

Jewell1386 Senior Member

who does your motor work I am not to sure on doing the egr delete kit on my 6.0 and a bad mechanic can mess you up bad

9. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

It is amazing what a truck that weighs probably 7000 pounds can do. I like the Hummer H2 wheels. I have a set on my Dodge, except mine are chrome. You need to modify some centercaps and finish the look.

kevlars

10. rob_cook2001

Jewell.. I have done all the work on my little brothers truck but have had some help from good friends and get some good parts from my friends at ATS diesel performance.

Kevlars.. We dropped some weight, it weighs right at 6450 with my brother in it. The h2's dont look bad, I agree that he should put center caps on but he keeps telling me no lol
    Robert