1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Scapes, Jamesville Ny Fleet Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BMB Plowing, Nov 30, 2010.

1. BMB Plowing

BMB Plowing Senior Member

Here are some pictures of the company I plowed for a few years back before I plowed for myself and moved. Pro Scapes is a pretty serious company out Jamesville, Ny, CNY area...they take plowing pretty seriously. They've won numerous SIMA awards and have been on the cover of the Snow Business magazine.

The two older pictures are from the time that I plowed with the company, the newer ones I believe were taken last fall/winter.

pro1.JPG

pro2.JPG

pro3.JPG

pro4.JPG

pro5.JPG

2. BMB Plowing

some more current pictures:

pro6.JPG

pro7.JPG

pro8.JPG

pro9.JPG

pro10.JPG

3. BMB Plowing

last three...

pro11.JPG

pro12.JPG

pro13.JPG

4. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Impressive!

5. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Thats some nice looking stuff!

6. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

wow! that's a lot of overhead! Close to a 50 units fleet? Hah i would love to see what that company is making per hour during a storm...

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Awesome pictures, that company looks pretty dang legit. Thats a ton of topkicks. Do they only use them for plowing? And do you by any chance know the size(model number) of the John Deere tractor in the second picture?

8. BMB Plowing

Sorry, I do not know what size model the JD tractor is. All of the loaders and backhoes they use strictly for snow plowing, in the summer time they might use one or two for loading mulch/materials. Besides there own fleet, they sub out to another 10-15 pickups.
    It's a huge operation, tons of commercial accounts. In the summer time they are just a lawn/maintinence company.

hybrid.JPG

facility.JPG

9. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

Thanks for the newer fleet pics. They are impressive for sure. I'd say they are the biggest snow removal company in CNY

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics....everything looks great

11. 09Busa

09Busa Senior Member
    from NY

Very impressive equipment........They look like a top notch company.........Where is jamesville?....I'm in the Catskills

12. BMB Plowing

Jamesville is a suberb of Syracuse, 5 minutes southwest of Syracuse. I would definitely say they are the biggest and best plowing company in the Syracuse area. The new company I plow for now towards Rochester is as big if not a little bigger. They have 20+ loaders and maybe a dozen or so trucks. No subs and no residential. This is my first year with them and I'm in one of the pickups assiting the loaders at Target and Walmart. should be fun!

13. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Proscapes is a large snow/landscape company near the syracuse area. I looked at taking a position with them after college years ago. The owner is rick keir, Hands down the nicest guy you will ever meet and they know their stuff when it comes to snow. The last pick there is of the new facility that they just built outside the city.

14. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

We need more pics of that Walter Snow Fighter!!

15. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

Thats an impressive looking fleet they have. I love the red trucks.

Do you have any pictures from the new company you are working with?

16. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

Pro Scapes is definitely a top notch operation. As someone stated, the owner is Rick Kier... Rick is an awesome guy, and is actually one of the founding members of SIMA.

They do some vey large accounts, such as the Anheuser-Busch brewery in Baldwinsville, which is only about a mile from my shop. However, as far as volume and annual revenue from snow and ice services, I'm quite sure Onsite/Andretta is the largest in the CNY area.

http://www.proscapes.com/Pro_Scapes_Inc./Home.html

17. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

I was there for a job interview last year, they seemed like a large company, but I had no idea they were that large! Great Pics!

18. BMB Plowing

Yeah I forgot about Onsite, they are pretty big. But I only really see them at Carousel Mall. Rick is a great guy, only met him a couple times as we were really busy in the winter time. I mostly dealt with Brian.

I'll get some pictures of the new company I'm working for here shortly, and hopefully take some good plowing shots throughout the winter.

We just gotta get some snow!!!

19. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

I second this.:waving:payup

20. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

WOW! Thats an impressive fleet!