1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Rack

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by DieselSlug, Apr 1, 2011.

1. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Hello, recently got offered a deal for a pro-rack off a full size Dodge Ram (not sure if its 94-02, or 02-11). I have a 94 silverado. Was wondering if anyone has put on a used Dodge rack on a OBS Chevy? I went on the website and the part numbers are different for all three variatons i listed, but if its close i can do some fabbing to make it look good. I figured the part numbers had more to do with cab height and 3rd brakelight locations more than width, but im not sure? Thanks for any insight! Going to look at this rack tonight! And yes i would just bring my truck, but im awaiting the arrival of a new hub assembly, so its not driveable...

2. blee1ash

blee1ash Senior Member

Take some measurements of your truck, then take the tape measure with you.

3. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, thats my initial plan so far. Was just wondering if full size trucks differed this much yah know. But then again just as long as the width and height inst too far off between the truck i dont care.