1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro plus wont stay up

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by plow3232, Nov 15, 2014.

1. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

I been trying to fix this for a year already. I changed the cylinder and is still won't stay up. I have a video, I can text the video. goes up but won't stay up, I changed the fluid and no fluid came out of that cylinder hose. I hope you guys understood me lol. I suck in explaining. western pro plus. not a electoral issue because I can discontent the hardness and still drops. need to solve this issue asap. not sure what else to do.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Try and adjust the quill, and see if that helps

3. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

The S1 valve is either stuck shifted, or it's internal check valve is leaking. You could take it out and try cleaning it with brake cleaner and compressed air, but often it's easiest and most effective to just replace it.

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Replace S1 valve.

5. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

thanks everyone, I'm going to replace s1 valve, I was told to replace s2 and I didn't do anything.