1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro plus t bar adjustment

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fireboy6413, Dec 13, 2009.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

What height should a pro plus be adjusted to for a f250. its the t frame at the rear of the frame closer to the truck. their is 3 holes for adjustment

2. fireboy6413

anyone know about this adjustment bar

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You have to first measure the receiver pocket height on the truck to see which configuration it needs, and then set it to that config on the plow side adjustments. The paperwork will explain it all.

Do you have the paperwork for it?

4. fireboy6413

yeh I have the manual, but it really doesn't get in to detail. So I measure the the bottom of the braket or the top, and the same on the plow side

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

6. fireboy6413

Thanks B&B

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No problem. Just be sure to realize that the side plates can be installed right side up or upside down and that will affect the intended config, so be sure you're paying attention to the instructions and while you're actually assembling them.

Good luck.

8. fireboy6413

Got it I was just reading them now, its more detailed in the link you gave me, I have the owners manual in the black book, but it doesn't really say much about this adjustment. Thanks again