1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Plus Live!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by EZSnow, Oct 30, 2003.

1. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

from the right, lotsa moldboard

2. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

forgot the pic...:eek:

dsc00061.jpg

3. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

closer- serious a-frame and tubular quadrant

dsc00062.jpg

4. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Thats AWESOME:eek: , your not going to leave us hangin with just one pict are you?:D

5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

second too late:D :waving:

6. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

AWESOME!! :drinkup: Looks great!! MORE PICS, MORE PICS! 4 springs and 2 shocks, nice! Mike :drinkup: :waving:

7. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

you guys know what you're looking at

dsc00063.jpg

8. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

beefy base angle and tubular reinforcement

dsc00064.jpg

9. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

another of A&Q

dsc00065.jpg

10. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

here is the wiring job underhood. The front of the truck is to the right- I don't have an editing program at home. In the top left, behind the airbox, is the isolation module. Below it is the solenoid. Not *real* easy to service, but there isn't much of a better place where it can be metal mounted.

dsc00066.jpg

11. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I forgot to ask above. What size plow did you end up going with? I must say, that plow looks very beefy. A definite step up from the Pro Plow, such as I have. Cant wait to hear some feedback from you about how you like it after you get some snow to try it out. Mike :waving:

12. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

I took an 8-6. Yep, it's pretty beefy, but with 840 lbs of sand behind the wheelwells, I'd say it only drops about 1.5" when the plow is raised. I'll get some more pics in the daylight and post later.

13. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

You read my mind:D

14. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

Lookin real nice, EZ. All of that red is awesome!!! Now if we can just get some snow up here! Good thing you got it on now, hopefully it'll cool down and we can make some payup !

15. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Great looking setup. The Pro Plus looks right at home on that red truck. I can't wait to hear reports on how it handles this winter.

Jay

16. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

That's a very stout looking plow, it should serve well this winter. I also can't wait for more pics (and snow...:drinkup: )

17. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

nice setup now ya just need some white stuff to try it out

18. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Looks real sharp on that red truck. I see Western has really beefed up their plow since I last looked at one, that thing looks like a tank. Good luck.

19. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like awesome setup! The color of Western surely match your truck, even the grille. :D That plow looks like it would be hard to break so I am sure it will serve you very well in the next several years. Also, thanks for sharing the pics. You know how we all love to see pics. Keep it coming. ;)

20. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Ok Stephen so when are we leaving to go look at Fords and Dodges :)

I see youve finally fallen in love with them :)

Jay