1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Plus 8ft

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Jason205HD, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Jason205HD

Jason205HD Junior Member

Well I almost bought a Snow Dogg EX 8ft but I couldn't do it. I've plowed with western plows from the start and I'm not going to change that anytime soon. Went to the local dealer the other day to get a price on a pro plus 8ft and it came out to be $5765.00 installed (tax included). What do u guys think about the price?

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Got mine last season for 4975.00 with tax.But they usually have 3-5% mark up each year.

3. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

We sell em for 4560.00.....

4. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

They really are a solid straight blade. Know a guy who has one, awesome plow. They are what Western should be manufacturing in the first place.

5. Hitman1

Hitman1 Junior Member

I second that. Wouldn't trade my pro plus for anything. The 810 is too damn heavy. We've broken quite a few of the (new!) ultramount pro's where the moldboard mounts at the plow frame. The pro plus is the way all the western plows should be made.

6. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

yup.yup. yup.

7. Jason205HD

Jason205HD Junior Member

New price I got $5500.00 installed with a 4 strobe light. anyone think I can get one for less?

8. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

$5500.00 installed sounds fairly reasonable to me, I'm sure others have different opinions.

The other day my dealer quoted me $5892.00 installed for an 8' Pro Plus.

Then add another $180 for a deflector, and $210 for back drag edge...

The standard Pro was only $300 less.

9. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

With 4 corner strobes,installed thats a good price

10. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Let me guess, Zoresco?

11. Jason205HD

Jason205HD Junior Member

Automotive Equipment and the light they are throwing in is not corner strobes it is a 4 strobe bar