1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Flo 2

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jtrice11, Nov 24, 2005.

1. jtrice11

jtrice11 Junior Member

Any of you guys have an opinion on the Pro-FLo 2 sanders? Have you had success with them?

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

Do a search for pro-flo or Speecaster 2 they are the same unit. Seems everyone speaks highly of them. I just traded one for a vbox because of larger accounts. Never got to use it, but I like the design. I think they are really nice, except the price.

3. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I have a pro-flow, its a good unit, haven't had any problems, I just bought it last season though.

4. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I bought a speedcaster II last year at this time. It worked great for sanding small accounts/sidewalks. We went to a used 8' boss v box sander because of the larger accounts that we sand. The speedcaster is used as a backup now. I had great luck with ours though. Not a problem ever. We probably ran about 4 ton through it last winter. It's still "just like brand new" looking.