1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro-Flo 2 on 96 gmc k1500 6'

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by smokefan20, Dec 19, 2008.

1. smokefan20

smokefan20 Junior Member

does anyone run a pro-flo2 sander on a k1500. i purchased one from my friend who went with a bed sander and i found out that there is no bracket designed for the 6' bed only the 8'. Looking to see if anyone is using it and what they did to hook it up. i dont want to install the universal in bed trust mount that they sell. looking to hook it up to the receiver

2. michdeere

michdeere Member

I ran a pro-flo on my '96 k1500. I bought the under bed hitch/receiver from Western. If I remember correctly, I only had to notch a small area on the new hitch so it'd bolt to the truck's frame. Wasn't a big deal to do. Go for it.

3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

Just weld up a receiver tube and put it in your hitch. Use two straps to help it out on the top side.