1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pro flo 2 mounting issues, please help!

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by monson770, Jan 1, 2011.

1. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

i bought a pro flo 2 with teh propper reciever mounting kit, or so they say. my problem is that both of the hanger brackets are about 3-4 " short on where it is supposed to bolt to if it is properly alligned with the formed bracket that is bolted to the frame rail..

anyone heard of this or should i go back to where i bought the mounting kit from?

i can post pics if it helps anyone to help me// really stuck on this, and if i am just being an idiot, it would be nice to know so i can get this thing on my truck tonight. need to do some salting ASAP!!
  2. monson770

monson770 Senior Member

n/m false alarm... i figured out they only gave me some of the correct brackets, some were not. how do they package the wrong stuff, with the right stuff?
  3. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

You may have gotten the wrong brackets for the truck. Everything on the mounting system is the same for all trucks, except for the hangers that mount to the frame which is specific to each brand and year truck. At least that was what I was told when I bought the 2 I have. Hope it helps.