1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Caster chute

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by yellowdogs, Nov 22, 2009.

1. yellowdogs

yellowdogs Junior Member

The chute on my pro caster is starting to rot out. Fishers parts list on the web site says it's not a service item. Any one know got any ideas on where to find one?

2. wolf1

wolf1 Junior Member

Bought a new chute for my 2006 pro caster last year,it is listed as a complete unit,chute is not listed seperately. Do you need a short or long,

3. wolf1

wolf1 Junior Member

Part no for 14" chute mild steel 95424 ,stainless 95425 these are belt driven models
    Part no for 26" chute mild steel 95426,stainless 95427 these are all for complete assy's.
    I have a 26" mild steel only a month old , was hit in the side by town truck if your interested will email you some pictures after holiday.

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Your best bet might be to try to mod a PolyCaster chute. Or find a decent metal shop to build something for you.