1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Private Plow Truck is Down. DIY'er needs help

Discussion in 'Networking' started by beezil, Dec 13, 2010.

1. beezil

beezil Junior Member
    from chicago

Some angry woman in a suburu took out my plow truck a couple weeks ago.....

so, no plow truck.

I don't operate a snow removal business, I have my own plow to clear snow from my business property which includes two private dead-end streets and 10 inclined truck docks.

If anyone is out-and-about on the the side of chicago, comiskey park/bridgeport area, and looking to pick up a non-contract "quick and dirty",
    please call em at the shop:

ask for Bj 773-927-5700 currently 7:30am monday, dec 13th.

2. GripTruk

GripTruk Senior Member

If you are still in this position you'd be wise to re-post a new topic with your geographic region in the title so people bother looking.

ie: Chicago - comiskey park/bridgeport sub needed

You'll probably have much better luck, speaking of which... good luck, and I hope your truck is back up and running soon!
  3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Pm me the address and I will google map it to see. I am in that area and might be able to work something out
  4. beezil

beezil Junior Member
    from chicago

thanks for the responses guys,

got the truck back, after two months in the shop. Believe it or not, the woman's insurance company okay'd an entire frame replacement!

never heard that before, wish they would have just totaled it out.

in any case, I am taking delivery of an f250 in a couple days, hopefully until then, this 1-4" they are calling for is more like 1" and not like 4"

if it turns out to be 4" I might need some help.

google 1200 w 37th st. 60609

dead-end street to the south and north, and the lot west of the building along the river.

otherwise, wishing a winter of nice $nowfall for the both of you.

R.J.S. SNOWPLOW Senior Member

I live near by give me a call 773 798. 0350 ask for joe