1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Private messaging

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by WetChicken, Dec 27, 2006.

1. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

I understand why the admins don't allow PM's until 10 days and 10 posts so there isn't any spamming, but when I am trying to get help from a help site and I can't PM someone my personal information for contacting me, it's a pain in the ass.
    I don't know if there was a problem and this was the solution. If not so, I would like to recommend removing this cripple from the site. It will be much more useful. I can't even contact an admin about a problem.
    I am a member of boards much larger than this one, and I haven't heard of any issues.

Jason

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Not to be mean here, but did you ask for any help in these larger boards? You can always ask for help in a post, most people here a very helpful. if that doesn't work for you than just put in your time like everybody has.

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Sure you can contact an admin here. You just did by putting this in the support forum. They will see it when they sign on and reply back to you.

What type of help are you looking for? Just try to post it and I am sure one of the members here can help in some way.

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

There is a contact us link at the bottom of the main page.

5. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Ok, I didn't see the link. :D Sorry.

I was trying to get help from one person in a thread, and he asked me to PM him my email address, and I couldn't. It was frustrating since I want to get this done before snow flies.

6. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Ok, I didn't see the link. :D Sorry.

I was trying to get help from one person in a thread, and he asked me to PM him my email address, and I couldn't. It was frustrating since I want to get this done before snow flies.
    Please also remove the poll from that thread.

Jason

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Oh yea, when you asked that in the reported post. I closed the poll for you. There is no way that I know of to remove it completely

8. WetChicken

WetChicken Senior Member

Okee, thanks.