1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Private Messages Soon!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Boast Enterpris, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

It won't be long now! Lawnsite.com has the private message feature back on, so it is just a matter of time now. I hope they have it fixed where you can send a message sooner than every 240 seconds now. Any news on that chat forum??

2. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

You may see it, but I don't think it's functional... I see I have an unread message waiting, but when I try to read it, I still get....

vBulletin Message

Your administrator has disabled private messaging.

Hopefully soon......

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Should be up and running soon...(I hope) :waving:

4. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

Private messages are now available again for existing members as of this evening. We unfortunately cannot make them available to new members for now, but will work on that - we found it important to restore access to existing users as soon as possible, even if that meant that new users couldn't use the system for some time.

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

it works

Just tested it and it works. Thank You.

6. Moosehunter

Moosehunter Member

Thank you VERY much!!! The message I had waiting for me turned out to be possible work for this coming season.

Thanks again!!! :drinkup: