1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing??

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by Tiller1240, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

Anybody have any idea what kind of price range the Arctic pusher boxes go for. I'm looking for either an 8' or a 10' pusher box for a skid steer, but haven't been able to find any pricing. I would even be interested in used if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of.

Gary
    (Baltimore, MD)

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

List Price:

8ft $4,900

10ft $5,500

3. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Anyone know of a dealer for these in the Baltimore area?

4. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

please correct me if i am wrong, but i think you can only buy them directly from arctic. i spoke to them yesterday, and they have a 2 week waiting period right now to get one. i am giong to wait for the sima show this summer to get a better deal. we have around 5 weeeks left this season, so i can wait.

5. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

They have yet to get back to me with pricing or anything for that matter after 2 emails & a phone call to them. My feeling is if they can't get back to me on this, hows the service going to be when I really need somthing (parts), & there are a lot of moving parts & no one locally stocking the parts.

6. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

sno pusher

Try S&S Auto try carry a push box now don't remember what brand