1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by phishoook, Dec 14, 2005.

1. phishoook

phishoook Member

What's your cost installed on a 8' pro Western ultramount, 8 1/2 pro ultramount, and a 8 1/2 V-plow?

2. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

hey buddy these are the prices in my area.these plow are cash and carry.

8ft pro plow ultra mount wiith hand held controler- $3,351.00

8'6" pro plus ultra mount hand held controler-$3,995.00

8'6" Mvp plow ultra mount hand held controler-$3,613

hope these help out, my dads company has all westerns plows on there ford 350's there great plows. havn't had the pro-plus yet but heard good bout it. we went to boss for 2 years and now going to sno-way cause of the good service, that owner of the sno-way dealership also use to be a landscaper so he know how it is to get going when down time is he is open 24hrs during a each storm we have now that is service.

3. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

do these prices include mounts?

Just wondering if these prices include the mount.

the dealer here wants around 4 thousand for the complete setup with installation or tax.

Eric

4. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

it includes everything you need to put on your truck. mount, wiring.

5. fortydegnorth

fortydegnorth Senior Member

Who is the dealer in Lima? I am in Dayton and looking for a 9.5' MVP and the prices listed seem reasonable.

6. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

fortydegnorth ~ email me @ cobra@rrohio I may be able to help with MVP 9.5

Brian

7. Fuzzys69

Fuzzys69 Junior Member

ya i want a 8.5' Vplow for my 97 ford they are really good prices aound me its $4800 install +taxs