1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pricing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by stubs plow, Aug 18, 2011.

1. stubs plow

stubs plow Junior Member

I have a place to price. It is 1.5 acres wid open plowing. Plow 24/7 for trucks no more than 4" on gthe ground or trucks will get stuck turning around. We get 49" of snow annually with 12 events over 5 months. Hard time pricing per plow and one for season. Will try to get a pic off of google.
    Thanks everybodytymusic

2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

$135 per hour @ an acre per hour for 8ft blade...

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Remember if you have to put a seasonal bid in to,You figure in having to go back and clean the place up.And you better figure in the fact if this place is 24 hrs ,the trucks will be packing it down and that will take even longer to plow,

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

That's all I could think of, trucks = hard pack

5. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Do you know your cost

That's the first place to start. The below information may be what you are looking for to help you take the guess work out of your bidding process.

Snow & Ice Management Bidding Package Includes:

#1 Snow & Ice Management Manual � this is a comprehensive manual covering all aspects of snow & ice management for both residential and commercial accounts. Also includes application rates for many different deicing materials.

#2 Snow & Ice Management CD full of templates for contracts, route sheets, hours of operation sheets, Who�s first, proposal formats, don�t take the risk template for clients, sample invoices, sample marketing forms and much more. All these templates are in Microsoft Word format and are completely customizable to your business.

#3 Snow & Ice Management Quick Estimator CD � calculates per push, per event, hourly or season contracts. Also calculates material application rates for both granular and liquid applications for any deicing material that you may be using. This CD also calculates time and material for application of material, and hand labor as well. This CD runs in Microsoft Excel and is not software. You simply fill in the blanks and you have your estimate.

Go to www.profitsareus.com or call us at 800-845-0499 to order. Feel free to call us with any questions you might have as well. Being a full-service lawn & landscaping business myself since 1979, I know what a contractor is looking for; something simple, accurate and professional. This package is it.