1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pricing question

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by VBigFord20, Jul 28, 2007.

1. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Well since my "new" truck is now 3 years old I want to toss a plow on it. Im sick of dumping cash in my old pos so I got rid of it finally.

I am going with a boss sport poly for my 04 F-150 and have talked to the local dealer and got a price of roughly $3700 out the door including tax and install. I just wanted to see if that seems normal or high or what y'all think.

2. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

Sounds a little high to me, but i guess if it's installed. I'm getting a 8'2" steel plow plow for $4175... but that is not installed on my truck. It's worth saving the $400 to install it youself. Check ebay... Search "Boss Plow" Some of the ebay stores have some good deals. Was just looking and there is a 7'6" steel for $2800 new with everything, but the know how to install it.
    Always remember that the dealer can drop the price some, so try to find a cheaper place else where and take the quote to your local dealer.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would check with all the dealers in your area. Some might throw in a free snow deflector with it and some might offer a better deal. Its worth shopping around spending the kind of cash we all do buying plows.