1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing Question

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by wwe442, Feb 3, 2014.

1. wwe442

wwe442 Junior Member
    from PA

What is a fair price to plow a maybe 150 yd long driveway with 3 parking spots? I was thinking $75? Too low or too high?

2. wwe442

wwe442 Junior Member
    from PA

$75 for 1-6 then $100 for 6-12? Does that sound fair? I am in rural/suburban PA. Farms but lots of developments

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

It all depends on how long you think it would take you. If you think it will take 20 minutes, just figure out what you "need to make per hour", and do the math. If they say no, walk away. Not rocket science. Also, how far is it out of your way from anything else you may be plowing? If it's a drive, factor that in as well.

4. wwe442

wwe442 Junior Member
    from PA

I have 3 other driveways in the same neighborhood as this one
    Does what I worked out sound fair or is it too high?

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Like I said earlier, how long does it take you and what do you need to make per hour? Answer those questions and I can tell you if your pricing is correct or not.

6. wwe442

wwe442 Junior Member
    from PA

Awesome Thanks!