1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing out Walgreens

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Frankland, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Frankland

Frankland Senior Member

Hey Guys,

Hope you can help me out, I am not asking you to give me your exact properties and their pricing for Walgreens.

But I am just wondering on average how much Walgreens are going for per push/season.

I do not want to go out a start low balling or anything but just want to get a feel of what the market is for these Walgreens, most of which I am interested in are, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio.

Thanks for any help you can give.

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Someone got a bid package...

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

LOTS of people got the bid package......

4. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

ya i got a bid pack from 3 different companies all claiming they lready have the contract. i wont do their work for them.

dont work for national maintenance companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i got it from 3 companies also. 1 million dollars!!!!!

6. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

I will help. An average walgreens 1-4" will pay about $90 in this area to the national company. they will also pay about the same to salt per application. The 4-6" rate will be about $150. 8"+ will be $200+. I am in the cincinnati market so this should help. any question I would be more that happy to help. Thanks, ChadOberson@obersons.com

7. Westhardt Corp.

Westhardt Corp. Senior Member

Everybody had to start somewhere, guys. We all know that most clients are NOT going to be sucked in by a wicked (read: unreasonably low) price this year--not after last season.

Besides, if he were to lowball and grab a bunch of stores, he'd likely suffocate playing the waiting game, anyway--like a lot of "new entries" last year. And maybe he's situated right near the tri-state border, and can actually do 3 states within 25 miles.

Thanks to Chad, for at least being forthcoming.

:D

8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Good way to put it...

9. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Let me take you to my office, sit down and show you what accounts I have, how much they are worth and who to talk to for you to steal them from me. :laughing:

Either got a Springwise or AGMUS Rfp, both of which are giant wastes of time.

10. motodad

motodad Member
    from midwest

I bid 1 last for $65.00 and didnt get the contract.

11. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Ours were bid seasonal @ 4-8K each

12. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I just got an email from SMS Assist claiming they have all the Walgreens and were looking for quotes on them

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Got the same e-mail. I called the guy to ask if they have the contract but he didn't pick up. I'll try again tomorrow.

SMS also takes care of Family Dollar and they definitely have that contract.

14. Burkartsplow

Just got a call today. I received the contract for 458 walgreens from Illinois through the midwest up through new england.

15. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Good luck with that. From the looks of your sig you should be able to handle that without any trouble.

16. exmark1

The message said they needed pricing by Monday the 26th, the one attachment had a virus and Norton wouldn't open it... seemed kind of odd

17. exmark1

I have 3 snow shovels would that be enough to handle the state of Minnesota?

18. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

That's odd...the message I was sent didn't have my e-mail address but yet it came to me. I thought that was strange. Did yours have the correct info?

19. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

As long as it doesn't snow you'll be fine.

20. Burkartsplow

i thought it was april 1st today. my bad:laughing: