1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing for half acre lot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by kyfireman2004, Dec 14, 2010.

per push price for half acre

1. 30-50

2. 50-75

3. 75-100

4. 100 plus

1. kyfireman2004

kyfireman2004 Junior Member

Pricing for half acre lot. 2-4 inchs
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Since i only plow for Beer and Cigarettes...I would do that lot for a Case of Blatz Light and a half a Carton of Kools......:nod:
  3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Are you guys really plowing anything for less than $150? Your time, commitment, knowledge, effort, etc............. is worth at least that. Isn't it?
  4. bdrellfordplow

bdrellfordplow Junior Member

no on half acre lots for 10 pushes im charging somewhere between 450 and 500 under a sesason contract.. this is my second year and i do not have alot of biding exp though . am i cutting myself out
  5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Wow, I can't believe the polls! This industry is just getting battered.
  6. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

There are so many factors to consider, like snow fall totals for area and pricing for the area.

Since you are in louisville, you drop your blade alot less then we do a few hundred miles to the North, so you have to cover your expenses over less events.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010