1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pricing Apt Building lot and drive

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by lowrider57, Nov 26, 2008.

1. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

Newbie here again,,,I received a call from a sealcoating customer requesting a bid for snow plowing (my first),,it's a small lot maybe 50 by 150 and drive 35 x 50 how would i start to bid on something like that,,boy I sure hope i can plow better than price things,,,thanks guys,,,i owe everyone a beer......

pricing lots

I have always priced by the hour and have found this beneficial to me as there is always unforseen obstacles such as cars parked where you planned to pile the snow or places where your truck with the plow is too big to fit there and you have to shovel or snow blow to get it clear. Hope this helps ! Keith
  3. lowrider57

lowrider57 Member

Thank you helps alot,,,,,