1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pricing 26 series

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by baltz526, Feb 8, 2008.

1. baltz526

baltz526 Member

26-7' 6" with metal mo board and down pressure. all needed parts and installation supplys for a 92 GMC 1500 4x4. . i'm looking for a complete price shipped to my shop in zip 97739. commercial use. and no i do not want to call seven dealers for pricing. i just want an honest price

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Try your local dealer!

3. baltz526

baltz526 Member

thanks for nothing

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I currently do not have any retailers in OR handling our line. We do not offer any factory direct sales. You will need to contact in this case any retailer for price and availability.

If you go to our factory website http://www.snoway.com and choose the dealer locator you will be able to find information on retailers in WA, OR, and ID that we currently do business with.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You're most certainly welcome! if I can ever be of service again in the future do not hesitate to ask.:waving:

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

If you don't compare prices, then how would you know what the "honest price" is when or if you found it?

7. glen_918

glen_918 Junior Member
    from RI

8. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

when i was a dealer we found this guy in Indiana who sold his plows lower than i could buy them wholesale.

9. baltz526

baltz526 Member

this is the only site i found also, zero discription on what is included in price, no down pressure option price and no other option prices. with retail price info available like this, i'll go with a better marketed plow brand. when i want to compare brands, i want info readily available. it is called marketing your product. since i have a large shop, i have no reason to buy from a local guy, they can drop ship to me or not make a sale:gunsfiring:

10. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

do what tom said look for you closest dealer to you shipping is gonna be some bucks

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I'd be glad to email you a price. shipped to your shop. Email me at the snowtech address below. I'll break it down with all the opinions. But I don't sell at discount and the price of shipping is high. You want a more mass market plow you can look on Craiglist and Ebay for cheaper opinions or maybe someone's overstock but there are no "Discount" SW dealers on the web.